Hair products are widely available and created to handle various hair problems. One of the most common hair problems is hair loss, fall, or thinning because it happens to almost everyone at least once in their life. If you are also experiencing the same issue, Monat Vs Nioxin can be a great solution for the problem because many people enjoy the real result of their products. For those who consider trying these brands, go check which of them will suit your hair better here.
In this article, we are going to give you information about:
- What Cause Hair Loss
- What are Monat and Nioxin
- Which Products from Monat and Nioxin to choose
- What Monat and Nioxin are made with
- What Monat and Nioxin can offer
- How to use Monat and Nioxin
- Monat Vs Nioxin
Hair Loss Factors
There are so many hair problems that can affect your appearance and none of us want any of them because while it can be hard to deal with, not just any products will work for us. We are sure you have been trying some recommended products from a friend that works for them but somehow didn’t give the same result for our issue and it can make things more difficult, especially if it brings stress as well since it can further affect your hair condition.
There are various factors that may affect how your hair is looking right now and we are specifically talking about hair loss, thinning, or fall which is the most common problem and fairly difficult to fix in a short time.
- The first factor playing a big role in your hair loss problem is the genetic itself because if you are experiencing the problem, there is a high chance it is predisposed by your genetic. The sign is a gradual reduction in hair volume because certain hair follicles are sensitive to male hormones thus, it causes the follicles to gradually shrink and produce slightly finer and shorter hair with each passing hair growth and cycle.
- The second cause is it based on a trigger or telogen effluvium which is resulting by an internal imbalance or upset including nutritional deficiency, severed stress, crash dieting or an illness.
- Hormonal imbalance is one of the most common triggers of hair loss and it may affect various sides including adult acne and weight gain, not only hair loss.
- The next possible cause of hair loss is the stress itself because it can actually raise male hormone levels which is resulting in hair loss. Besides hair loss, it may cause dandruff, disrupt eating habits, and even messing with your digestive system.
- If you are also experience weakness and lack of energy, there is a high possibility that the hair loss is caused by the lack of iron in your body and anemia because iron itself is needed to produce hair cell protein so lacking in it will affect your hair production.
- The next trigger is hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism because thyroid is helping on how to regulate the body’s metabolism by controlling the production of proteins and tissue use of oxygen which mean thyroid problems will affect your hair follicles as well.
- Last is vitamin deficiency, significant weight loss, and aging because all of them will play a role especially lacking in vitamin B12 since it affects the red blood cells that carry oxygen to the tissues.
About Monat and Nioxin
If your hair loss, fall, or thinning are not caused by genetic, hair care products may help with the issue but if it is related to genetic, medication and professional care will be the best option which is better if taken care off since early stage. Taking supplementation is great as well in case you have some deficiency or want to make sure that our hair is properly nourish form the diet. For those whose hair issue is not very extreme, regular hair care products may help with the issue.
Since hair loss, fall, or thinning are a very common problem, there will be tons of its product in the market and all of them are promising the same results but very little proved to work. Even some that are satisfying lots of users is not a guarantee that they will deliver the same level of result to us as well. Among those many options, Monat and Nioxin are two of the most popular brands to choose for various hair care products.
Both of them are a hair care brands which has been around for quite some time and the reason why they are very popular is because many people have proven their efficacy especially for those who are in for a hair care system meant for hair thinning. They have many different hair care types for different solutions and issue so one of the key is picking the best option for our issue. We also love the fact that they are very affordable so we don’t have to think while spending the budget.
For those who are interested to try the hair thinning system from Monat and Nioxin, there are various types to pick especially from Nioxin because this brand set their products apart based on the hair loss level to match the customer’s needs. Monat on the other hand have many hair care and beauty products but the one meant to handle hair thinning is their Volume system.
Monat and Nioxin Products
Both of them are ideal for your hair thinning issues but there is no guarantee that they will deliver the same benefits. The Monat has various products in the Volume line which is meant to give your hair a more luscious appearance but the basic line will consists only shampoo and conditioner. In addition you can also use the styling product called Root Lifter to even more improve the result. Read also: Olaplex Vs Keratin.
Nioxin besides having few levels of hair loss products to offer, each of these lines are also coming with several different products. In general there are two levels; for light thinning and for progressed thinning for regular hair, colored hair, and chemically treated hair. In each package or set, there are 3 products to use. One shampoo, one conditioner, and one scalp care which is used after shampooing to improve the performance. You can purchase them one by one or simply by getting the package
Monat and Nioxin Ingredients
The first thing you may want to know about these hair care products is probably the ingredients and how it will help with the issue. Starting from Nioxin, we are using their light thinning system or the Number 1 made with active-renewal formulation which is designed to help the shampoo to remove follicle-clogging sebum, fatty acids, and other environmental residues from the scalp and hair while the Bioamp formulation will help providing your hair with needed nutrition for hair resilience while controlling the moisture balance.
The last trans active delivery system formulation is also here to help your hair to grow healthily and making it thicker. As for Monat, the active ingredients here are Procataline, Rejuvenique, Capixyl, and Crodasorb. Procataline has pea extract blended with various different ingredients, created to help promote healthy, younger-looking hair and protect it from UV damage. Rejuvenique is made with more than 13 natural plants and essential oils which is rich in omega fatty acids to nourish the scalp and hair
Capixyl itself is an emollient blend to nourish your scalp, protecting it so it can help promote the strength as well as growing thicker hair. The last Crodasorb is amazing for those who often spend their time under the sun rays because it is created to protect your hair from its damaging effect while also protecting the natural color.
Monat and Nioxin Benefit
The benefit of these shampoos are very similar because they are addressing the same issue of hair thinning but, one thing that we have to highlight here is that none of them are created to help with hair loss or hair fall. Hair thinning is different from hair loss because it is not caused by how often and how many the hair fall in each day or while we are combing but due to breakage and overall lack of volume.
Monat and Nioxin will work great if you have a naturally thin hair or if it lacks volume and weak which is easy to break but not for those with certain hair loss issue that makes their hair lose an unusual amount of strands each day. Their prominent benefit will be creating volume, making hair looks fuller due to being healthier, as well as more moisturized and stronger hair strands.
Monat and Nioxin Instruction
Coming with different instruction, we also have to apply their products differently. Starting with Monat, use the shampoo like a regular shampoo and let it sit for 2-3 minutes then rinse, apply the conditioner, and rinse again. Last is applying the styling spray on roots or hair to add those fuller-look. Nioxin shampoo is used in a similar manner but the conditioner should be applied from scalp and let sit for 1-3 minutes. The last scalp treatment is applied on your scalp without rinsing to finish the treatment.
Monat Vs Nioxin
|- Shampoo, conditioner, styling||- Shampoo, conditioner, scalp treatment|
|- Expensive||- Cheaper|
|- Have safer ingredients||- Contains cocamide MEA|
|- Vegan||- Not vegan|
|- Cruelty free||- Still use animal testing|
Both of these hair care brands are a great option if you are looking for a hair thinning solution but not for hair loss issues. They are not going to help you grow more hair but will try to enhance thin hair to become more volumized due to those beneficial formulation. Comparing the treatment, Nioxin has the scalp treatment which is great to finish the treatment steps while adding more beneficial nourishment directly to your scalp.
All in all we can pick just any of these hair care solution for thinning hair and while the result may differ from one user to another, they are only ideal if you have naturally thin hair or weak hair that is prone to breakage.